Re: Runes Studies

  • opossum13@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2013
      That's what I do!

      Rhonda

      --- In runes-divination@yahoogroups.com, Keelty_Sage <walksalone2004@...> wrote:

      > I have read that some just reach into the bag of runes and draw out the number of runes to be used, sort of like drawing out the bingo number. Have any of you used this method and does it work for you. Sounds pretty practical to me.
      > martha

    • Richard B
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
        I'm a "reach in the bag" practitioner.  It really does depend upon the situation.  Sometimes I invite the person for whom I doing a casting to pick three stones from my bag or from the ones I've cast before him/her.  What I do like about using the runes is that there really is not one right or wrong way for everyone.  I like this "nondogmatic" approach to things spiritual.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
          Sometimes I'll lay them all out face-down and have people pick them, but if I'm reading for myself it's the "draw from bag" method.

          Rhonda

          --- In runes-divination@yahoogroups.com, Richard B <rboylern@...> wrote:

          > I'm a "reach in the bag" practitioner.  It really does depend upon the situation.  Sometimes I invite the person for whom I doing a casting to pick three stones from my bag or from the ones I've cast before him/her.  What I do like about using the runes is that there really is not one right or wrong way for everyone.  I like this "nondogmatic" approach to things spiritual.
          >
          > Richard
          > There never was a good war or a bad peace. Benjamin Franklin

        • Keelty_Sage
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 9, 2013
            To me that seems like the most practical method to use.
            Martha