Re: [runes-divination] Re: Merry Met.

  • Valentina Popa
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 27 5:57 AM
      You should study a little bit more! An object can have energy, wich can have a vibration, low or high, but having energy and vibration doesn't make it a living being!!!
      A living being, have soul, as a dog, a cat, a human being, not an object!
      A plant , a tree can be cold living being, bcs grows, blooms, give fruits, some stones, piece of woods who alows you to read the future , ARE NOT LIVING BEING!
      Stop saing shit!
      Don't you know that the runes, no matter if are from stones, wood or plastic have to be cleand of , to clean its energy before you use them for the first time?
      You bought runes from a shop, you use them without cleaning them? Then , you feel the vibration of the last person who touched them!
      This is the first rule in the world of those who read the future, the past , of those from the world of mystic!!!

      40 years of dealing with the runes makes you a child near me. Have you heard of past lifes? Thats how i know to use them!

      Trimis de pe iPad-ul meu

      Pe 23.09.2012, la 22:51, Crow Hart <ladygreybird@...> a scris:

      > *I have been dealing with runes for 40ish years, since i was a child. Yes i
      > too see Runes as a living being. They each have their own energy, and
      > frequency, vibration...and to me each has it's own personality. Simply
      > having thier own energy makes them a 'living being' .*
      > *And whether one wants to be contacted by a 'living' being , or not, would
      > depend on the being. I have had both positive and negative experience with
      > this, and am glad i did. There is much i have learned and would not have
      > learned had i NOT had those experiences. It is HOW you deal with those
      > experiences and beings that matters.*
      > *
      > *
      > *It sounds to me like you have had negative experiences, and maybe have not
      > looked much past that, just a 3rd party take on what i read here.*
      > *But just for the record, how any of us see Runes or how we work with
      > them...is not 'crap' ; it is simply a different perspective.
      > *
      > On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Valentina Popa <lady_eyes2@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Do you hear yourself saing that crap!? Living entities , the RUnes? For
      > > GOds sake!
      > > Do you eaven know what an etity is??? Realy, you don't wanna be contacted
      > > by a "living" entity!
      > >
      > > Trimis de pe iPad-ul meu
      > >
      > > Pe 19.09.2012, la 01:28, Maria Moraes <mora_pt@...> a scris:
      > >

      > > > How I understand you: " Runes ARE living entities " !!
      > > >
      > > > All the best to you ALL
      > > > :)

      > --
      > Tyrscrow

    • Crow Hart
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 5, 2012
        *Valentina, i was in no way trying to insult anyone, i do not understand
        why you are deliberately insulting me. I will not argue with this point. I
        will stand by what i have said, feel, and know. I KNOW how and use not
        only Runes (both wood and stone) , but many other forms of divination; but
        it is runes i have been using the longest. Do not try to tell me or anyone
        else how to use them or any other type of divination or 'rules to the
        mystic' , *
        *And just for the record , studying is what i do in my free time. There is
        not a day that i do not learn something, and the days i spend hours
        studying i learn alot more.*
        * *
        *And to answer your question about past lives....Huney you have no clue. I
        still deal with people; divine and otherwise, that were positive influences
        in MY past lives. And they are far more knowledgeable than either of us.
        You will have to forgive me if i trust them, as opposed to you.*
        *
        *
        *As for me and how i use any form of divination, i will continue to do so
        as i have always done; which has worked very well for me all my life. And i
        will continue to learn as i have always done. i would urge anyone else to
        do the same. What is important is that we learn and grow as a person, i
        know i have done so.*
        *
        *
        *
        *
        *Tyrscrow
        *

        Tyrscrow

      • Maria M Ramos
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 7, 2012
          Well, 40 years is a long time no doubt but past lives?? wow! How many? Won't you tell us?
          Valentina Popa, do something for us, please, let your wisdom embrace this group, showing us how you feel towards this group: just pick up a rune from your bag and tell us its name to us - after that let each one of us make our own conclusions.

          Remember, follow the Light! :)

        • Crow Hart
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 14, 2012
            *Well Maria, are you speaking to me or Valentina about the past lives? *
            * *
            *
            *
            *Tyrscrow *

            Tyrscrow

          • Maria M Ramos
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 17, 2012
              Well I see there's some confusion here, I'm referring to the person who wrote:

              " Do you hear yourself saing that crap!? Living entities , the RUnes? For
              > > > GOds sake!
              > > > Do you eaven know what an etity is??? Realy, you don't wanna be
              > contacted
              > > > by a "living" entity!
              > > >
              > > > Trimis de pe iPad-ul meu
              > > >"

              About past lives, maybe I did not explain myself, the thing is, I have nothing "against" past lives but I do not use them to explain my actual experience, I just keep it to myself. Btw, sorry me terrible english.

            • Crow Hart
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 20, 2012
                *Ok Maria, *
                *But just for the record, i am with you. lol. *
                *
                *
                *Tyrscrow
                *