Hello

  • magus
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 28, 2012
      Greetings
        Just wanted to say hello. My name is Tim and i discovered Runes a little while ago and want to learn it for divination  and also for spirituality,.Am interested in the folklore surrounding runes.

                         ULF & AUM
      WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

    • Brenda
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 3, 2012
        Hi, Tim - and welcome! I've been studying the runes for several years. It seems that I learn something with each divination reading. I can also provide titles of some of the books I have, if you're interested. This list hasn't been active for a while. Or if it has, I missed the posts. I've made my own rune set from a fallen branch; but that set is no longer with me. I should make another....

        I'm a former teacher; retired now and living in northern Alabama.

        Brenda Jenkins Kleager
        brendajenkinskleager.com