Help Needed!!!Torbjörn Jerlerup...

  • Torbjörn Jerlerup
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      I Hope you get this on time, I am sorry i didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program,I'm presently in Madrid..I need your help at this time,Last night,I was attacked at Gun point.I was ripped-off moments after Dinner Across the Hotel Where I'm staying.they made out with my Cash,mobile and credit Cards!I am glad to have my passport with me..My flight leaves shortly and I'm having problems settling the hotel bills.

      I have been to the embassy on here:They told Me to wait for 2weeks before paper work would be processed.I cant wait much time.The Embarrassment and Pain is too much to bear!I am so worried about this.I need your financial assistance.its too hard to ask now.I need your help.I don't have a phone where I can be reached.

      Torbjörn.