re: damaged divination equipment

  • Jude DaShiell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      If something like that happened to equipment I had, I'd perform a
      respectful burial of the equipment then conclude that particular form of
      equipment is inappropriate for me to use and perhaps make a replacement
      from different materials. When divination equipment gets damaged I
      consider it a message from the deities and act accordingly. On Wed, 30 Nov
      2011, Anne wrote:

      > Thank you for your reply. I also have to spiff up my Green Man oracle cards. I dried them but they are kind of rubbery
      > Read online I can buff them with a furniture olishing cloth - I will try one from the dollar store probably.
      >
      > I wonder if those cloths with wood wax will work. I thik I have some of those.
      > will use sparingly.
      >
      > I like that 5 card spread you wrote about will try.
      >
      > I also do tarot and pendulum. I have become very good at instant messaging or chat room on blog talk radio
      > on one show answering questions for people.
      >
      > Anne

      Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>