empath

  • valentina
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2011
      I'm sorry , but i'm not from Italy, but from Romania, wich is also a latin country, my great great parents were russians and greeks.

      so, being an empath..... means , when sometimes without a reason you start feeling fear, or sadness, or angry without motiv. Usualy happens when you are around other ppl, and having from other ppl feelings plus your own feelings, means a bigger energy in your body and spirit, and sometimes you have the impression of getting nuts, crazy, bcs zou can't manage sucha big energy inside you.

      when i make a reading with runes for someone, eaven if that person is in another country, i can connect to his/her energy , to his/hers feelings , so i can know if he/she feel fear, hate, angry at the moment. The aura, is a personal energy for each person , witch have also different coulors, being angry your aura in that moment has probably a red coulor, being happy perhaps is yellow, being sad perhaps the aura is green or other coulor, i don/t know but also that aura (that energy) has power .  Immagin the moment you are really sad or angry, you know what kind of energy has that feeling, plus an extra energy from anorther person sadness or angryness, means you feel sad or angry double that you were already.
      Huge energy can dammage your mind or some of your organs , and you can take a disease mentaly or in your organs body. That can happen if you don't know how to control that extra energy.  Takes time to know how to control it , and also you can make mistakes and lose your own energy or steal energy from someone else.

      try to find some informations or a book about empaths and see what they say about it.

    • triskellejo
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 31, 2011
        To me, being an empath means that you often physically feel what someone else around you is feeling. So sometimes being in a crowded place like a bus, you can physically feel someone else's emotions - angry, scared etc .... which isn't fun

        Jo
      • Richard B
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 7, 2011
          I have the same experience when I cast the runes for another person. It is the moment of connection that sometimes startles me; and I suppose that has something to do with whatever emotions are happening within that person. It's a most interesting experience. I've never taken the time to analyze it objectively. I don't think I want to go down the "brain" path here.

          I had an interesting experience some years ago. It was during the Good Friday Service at my parish church. As people came forward to make devotion before the cross my eyes and my heart were opened so that I could see both the strength of their faith and the depth of their suffering at the same time. It was a powerful moment for me. I could only weep at such a "holy" time.

          Richard

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 8, 2011
            this site is interesting and can be helpful to some of you, there is also a quiz , to find out if you are or not a natural born empath. I know i am without this quiz! :)))

            http://healing.about.com/od/empathic/a/empathessential.htm

          • Lilia Lange
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 8, 2011
              Thanks so much Valentina for your e-mail. Sorry for my mistake . I don,t know
              why but the group post some emails late and I didn't read the answer to another
              member when you said that you was from Romania. And I receive your answers of
              empath now.

              You are so advanced , I can't feel so easy the energy of another person but I
              know that  affect to me in some grade. I don't know yet how to do it, how can
              to  for controling that energy and doesn't affect to me to the point of lose my
              own one . I m trying to help but I know that to protect myself.
               You know there a lot persons that are like psychics sponge and for to
              controlling that you have to protect yourself with a field of energy( normally a
              white circle) , the problem is that I m not conscience that I have to do that
              all the time.

              I want to learn , how to detect that kind of persons even in the distance. "
              When the disciple is ready , the master appears " , So , I m waiting... For the
              moment reading and learning for myself  , and thanks to some friends.

              Lili

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 14, 2011
                this is not the first time i sent a messagge and this is received too late because of the group maintanace, or what ever would cause this.

                Some ppl are lucky to be born as a natural empath , and different skills , some are not. Sometimes requires years of learning and practice , sometimes needs only few months, as i was this lucky; everything cames naturaly.

                All you can do , is to read more about runes or empathy, or how to use your own energy  from books, internet .... needs time and patients.
                Also means a lot to comunicate with others about this, because each personal experience is different then yours. But as this group it is as i've seen it,...... it's not enough comunication. I am glad to help, with what ever i can, but all you have to do is to ask.... simple as that. I just can't create a new topic , just by myself.

                to work with your energy means also to work with your chakras, especialy the chakra of the hearth  and the third eye, those are the important one for an empath.

                If it is difficult to feel the energy means one of your chakras  is bloked by something.
                Working properly the chakras means to do meditation, yoga or what ever of meditation is good for you.

                I forgot to tell about one experience i had few years ago.
                I was chatting on messanger with a friend from Italy, and we comunicated telephathic  thro images. First i trried to create an image on my mind, but before we created a string of energy thro me and him (i did that, he didn't know how ), and we concectrated for few min , after that i asked what he saw... was exactly what i imagined  in my mind , then he tried to do the same thing and worked also.
                After few days he tried to to that with a friend of his, but was very hard to connect his mind to hers, and she could't see tha immagine he had....this means, i was more powerful, and easy to work with this kind of energy and thelepathy :)) was incredible. A person who is week in energy, i can see it from his/ her eyes, but in his eyes i saw a lot of energy.

                Also i have the gift of dreams, often need to translate the dream to know what will happen in the nearest future. But not always i have dreams. Some they comunicate with the spirits, the angels or the deads thro spiritism, but i do it thro meditation or dreams.

                Are  simple rules when you have extra energy in your body and makes you crazy...you can get rid of it by standing up , with hands heading down thro the earth near to the body, and immagening a light getting out from your hand gowing in to the earth.
                Or.... just take same salt in both hands , rub them a little with that salt and shake them easy thro the ground , the negative energy or the extra energy will go out from your body thro your hands back to the earth where belongs.

                So.....kids, any questions?