Hail

  • Bryan St.cyr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Hail

      I've been practicing Asatru for about a year now, after being drawn to the religion by the runes. I'm probablly more hardline on the runes than most(i.e no blank rune) but I respect the opinions of others on the runes even though I might disagree with them, although that doesn't mean I won't debate with you but I will be civilized about it :D