Newbie!

  • faedra52
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
      Hey,

      I'm a `newbie' and thought I'd intro myself, instead of just `lurking'.

      I encountered runes years ago, started my journey learning about the northern Norse gods and runes.

      I acquired several rune sets, learned about the gods, have not gotten beyond basics tho.

      Have been drawing runes and doing my own divination for years but have never `come out' about my path… Use them as a 'quide' for myself mostly!

      Surrounded by Xristians… Do not drive, so cannot participate in more learning, sharing or discovery, have been a `solitary' for years…

      My learning path has covered some historical journeys into Vikings, Iceland and Asatru.

      Thought I'd join this group and see what I could `discover', learn and practice.

      Blessings and peace
    • Rusty Woehrle
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
        Welcome.