Tarot Reading

  • neha gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      Hi,

      I am a professional Tarot
      Reader doing readings since past 5 years.

      For Personalized,
      detailed and more interactive readings contact me at either of below
      numbers: 9702329470 or 9987769682

      Also, you can mail me your
      queries at anuradhatarot@... or send me questions as a message on
      facebook. Pay me later if you are satisfied with readings. Consultation
      fees over internet are 200 Rs/ 5 USD/ 3 GBP/ 3 Euros

      Apart from
      Tarot Readings I also do Dream Interpretations, Rune Readings, Spell
      Casting, etc.
      My website is
      https://sites.google.com/site/anuradhatarot/home

      Thanks