Re: [runes-divination] My Purpose

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2009
      Thanks for the reminder not to dwell on the future, nor to regret the past; but to LIVE the present.... I'm working on it.

      Brenda (Eolande Brana Faolan) =^..^=
      /|\

      Nature is an infinite sphere of which the center is everywhere and the circumference nowhere. – Blasie Pascal

      From: Brenda <catspurrfrench@ yahoo.com>
      To: runes-divination@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 8:34 AM

      Ellis, what an admirable life goal! I'm 60 and still searching, although much is falling into place through Druidry. I'm an Apprentice in AODA, an organization whose "take" on spirituality best matches my own - so far. I am currently working on a book about the runes, and am about to publish one about the mystical meanings of trees, herbs and flowers. You have inspired me to perhaps rework the introduction or to add a chapter on the care of our natural world. Thanks for the reminder!