New Member

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 50 , Jul 14, 2009
      Hello everyone:
      I am a new member here. I have been learning the runes for about 5 years now. Started out with reading Blum but ended up with Thorsson. Hoping to learn more with all like minded individuals. I follow a native American/Asatru path, Hope to learn more of the runes and their usage.

      Shiloh
    • BlueEyes
      Message 50 of 50 , Oct 19, 2009
        Hi, my name is Rusty and I would like to learn more about runes and casting them and reading the castings.