Merry meet I am Mirsada witch of Sisters of the North witch coven

  • witchtalismans@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      Merry meet to all. Hello and thank you for allowing me to join your
      group I am MIRSADA, a clairvoyant, solitary witch and practitioner of
      witchcraft wiccan magick. I am friend and student to the witch Coven
      known as Sisters of The North. This coven, our coven aims to help
      others (as we have for several hundred years)through the use of
      positive white magic. If their is anyone that could use our help
      through the use of magic (to increase or establish one's own psychic
      or metaphysical power,Love,Health or Wealth)please feel free to
      contact us. www.witchtalismans.com Merry Part to you Mirsada, Sisters
      of the North witch coven