The Secret to Happiness

  • Donald Ryles PhD
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2008
      The secret to your happiness may be easier than you thought.

      Article at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/

      Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Thanksgiving . I did have one . Sorry if my last post ( concerning terrorism) startled and scared some . I didn't necessarily mean for it to. It is just when I have unusual happenings I feel I should post them to in effect maybe raise peoples awareness at the time and help them possibly stay out of harms way. I now feel that what I had "picked up on" was the horrible terror attack in Mumbai, India
      Best wishes,
      Donald Ryles PhD

    • mora_pt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2008
        Maybe I'm a little late to post a comment on this, anyway I don't
        want to let it go without a few words about (on my perspective) the
        main item:
        In fact, many of us have feelings, peoples awareness are everyday
        day getting larger and more and more accurate. It's important to let
        people know about unusual fellings and some sort of hapennings, so
        that one may have more and more confidence.
        It happened the same with me, about 1 to 2 weeks before the terror
        attack in India, I just "knew" something strong and very bad was
        going to happen in Midle-East or nearby, just did not know exactly
        what and when.
        Thank you for sharing your experience Dr Donald Ryles.
        Best wishes
        MariaRamos(Mora Portugal)

        --- In runes-divination@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Ryles PhD"