Fwd: Software Review Xentrex Presents The Oracle Collection : Runes

  • randyporso
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2008
      --- In randysrunes@yahoogroups.com, "randyporso" <randyporso@...> wrote:

      Software Maker http://www.Xentrex.com

      Runes Divination Software usually seems to follow the same rubrics as
      Tarot software generating readings and printable or e-mailable reports
      of those readings. Xentrex provides readings and printable reports,
      but no e-mailable html or rich text files. You cannot even cut and
      paste a reading into a word, html or notepad format for archiving.
      This is a let down as it means you cannot cut and paste one into an
      e-mail as well nor can I cut and paste one to show you here. There is
      no graphical component to the reading, as runes are identified by name
      not by Runic letter, this is a tad disappointing as well. It is a
      neat little tool, and you can choose your runes or have the computer
      choose them and they have 1(Direct Question), 3 (Morning, Noon,
      Evening) or 7 (Week) stone readings available. There is no layout
      generator of custom spreads and customization of any kind is not
      really available. It is a tad too limited but they allow you to sell
      the generated reports in what they call a commercial license of their
      product. I think it rather a novelty item for those interested in
      Runes and software, techno-pagans if you will as one Yahoo Groups
      terms us.

      --- End forwarded message ---