Re: [runes-divination] Randy's Runes Yahoo Group Starting Local Poconos Runes Circle Meet--Up

  • Donald Kirk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2008
      Read the book "Rune Rede" it's my favorite - belonged to Rune Group before but dropped out when people started trying to sell their ideas posing as Dr's of BS. Runes is a personal self help belief system to me and that's how I see it. I am in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas so good luck with your local group -have fun- now is a reflection of the past - set lofty goals and stick with them - they will happen but as you travel - sometimes the road takes a surprsing twist - my favorite book is The Back of the Napkin - by Dan Roam - it is about solving problems with pictures - the Rune Stones are pictures so this book is a very practical application of the same concept.

      Don