Can a Human Soul( Personality) be Transplanted ?

  • Donald Ryles PhD
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2008
      A lesbian fast food junkie who said meat made her sick and married a man shortly after receiving the transplanted heart from a 19 year old �man hungry� vegetarian�a happy man who committed suicide just like the man his donor heart came from�there are now more than 70 documents cases such as these . Is it possible that a part of a persons personality or �soul� stays attached to their individual organs after death ?

      Story at:

      http://parabook.wordpress.com/

    • joe ruivo
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
        NO,NO,NO!!! I've got an open mind on most spiritual believes that come around,BUT I'm not going to except that "soul" "personality" "essence" are retained by the organs of the body. Flesh is flesh, meat is meat. Eyes do not retain what was viewed, blood does not retain feeling.

        Ok, I've vented, Thanks
        Joe

        Garibaldi:� "No Boom?" Sinclair:����"No Boom." Ivanova:��� "No Boom Today; Boom Tomorrow. There's Always A Boom Tomorrow."

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008
          It would seem exceptionally unlikely that a whole personality could
          be transferred that way- but it is theoretically possible give the
          laws of magick. Of course, in a similar way, the law of contagion
          that allows one to use fingernail parings to cast a spell on the
          person they came off of, would mean that every bit of us that we shed
          would create a pathway our spirit could use to go somewhere else.
          This is the stuff of which bad horror movies are made.
          Tchipakkan
          Man is the only critter who feels the need to label things as flowers
          or weeds.

        • Donald Kirk
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2008
            THE MORE WE LABEL THE MORE WE ALIENATE OURSELVES FROM BEING A PART OF ALL - WHICH WE ARE - WE THINK IN LINEAR PICTURES SEEING ONLY SNAP SHOTS OF WHAT'S REALLY GOING IN THE UNIVERSE -

            RUNESPRO