Re: [runes-divination] Intro

  • Kyle Fite
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 27, 2008
      Hey Jenni-my name's Kyle and I recently joined this list. I've also got 3 kids and am well-rooted in the american midwest! The Runes have called very persistently to me over the years and I'm finding a great esoteric depth therein-as well as in the Norse Lore and Pantheon.

      Here's a raised Horn of Inspirational Mead to some good future dialogue around the Path cut forth by the Hidden God!

      :-)

      Kyle