9-11 encoded book (UPDATE)

  • Dr. Donald Ryles PhD, CH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hello,
      I posted about my new book Hidden Secrets of Many, But One about 4 days ago and have gotten a great response. Just wanted to quickly answer something a lot of you have wanted to know. Yes I do have a preview of the book... you can read the first few chapters of the book for free at my website:
      www.drryles.com
      Thanks for all of the well wishes and support...In about a week I will post a true ghost story from my childhood( one not in the book) for the group to enjoy.
      Best wishes,
      Donald Ryles Ph.D