(Paranormal) 9-11 encoded 4 years before

  • Dr. Donald Ryles PhD, CH
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2008
      WAS 9-11 AND BEYOND ENCODED IN A BOOK MEANT TO GUIDE US ALL?...A BOOK COPYRIGHTED 4 YEARS BEFORE THE EVENTS.

      Hello Everyone,

      Some of you may remember me as I once posted in here fairly often. Some of you this is the first you have heard of me. I have been away for some time working on my degree and my book. The book is now finished and the press release and a few review excepts are below. Please visit my website and blog for more info. and I would be very appreciative if you would tell everyone you know who might have an interest about my book and website..also anyone with a paranormal, New Age, etc. website contact me about a link exchange.Any questions, comments, suggestions etc. are very welcomed at contact@...

      I plan to start posting in the groups fairly regularly again.

      Best of wishes and my sincere thanks to you all.

      Dr. Donald Ryles Ph.D

      "The first section of 'Hidden Secrets' devotes itself to the author's remarkable exposure to the paranormal�some of the experiences are right out of the Twilight Zone, particularly the ones involving buildings or interiors which were mysteriously re-located"
      Andy Lloyd of Cosmic Conspiracies(Europe's Biggest and most popular UFO/Paranormal Website)

      "Kept this reviewer riveted�If you are looking for a work that is both provocative as well as entertaining, look no further"
      Richard Fuller, Metaphysical Reviews

      IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

      Category : Paranormal/Spiritual Interest , Book Release, Unique Public Interest

      WAS 9-11 AND BEYOND ENCODED IN A BOOK MEANT TO GUIDE US ALL?...A BOOK COPYRIGHTED 4 YEARS BEFORE THE EVENTS.

      In the troubled times we now live in people are turning to many sources for comfort and guidance. Some turn to religion, some to government, and still others seek something new .

      Author Donald Ryles PhD, CH, a Metaphysician and clairvoyant, feels that Hidden Secrets of Many, But One was �spiritually sent through me as a guide for us all� for our happiness and well-being �. Dr. Ryles further feels the book �contains 17 messages and connections to 9-11, war after, and beyond�even mentions of the flight numbers of the attack planes and a vivid description of the World�s reaction to the attacks� numerically sent and encoded 4 years before 9-11�.

      The work, which has been described as a non-religious, but spiritual journey for everyone, also partially chronicles the paranormal life of the author leading to the writing of Many, But One including unusual supernatural events, an often terrifying childhood in a haunted house, life after death contact, and more.

      Richard Fuller of Metaphysical Reviews has said Hidden Secrets of Many, But One �kept him riveted� and it is quickly becoming much talked about among the paranormally inclined as well as general readers.

      The book is available wherever books are sold and the author�s website is www.drryles.com .

      ###

      ISBN: 978-1-4357-0261-5 or 1435702611

      Published by: LuLu Press 216 page, 6X9 Paperback

      Website: www.drryles.com

      Email: contact@...

      Address:

      Donald Ryles