havamal 26

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      ..'Foolish is he who frets at night
      And lies awake to worry
      A weary man when morning comes
      He finds all as bad as before'..

      source/ref:
      http://www.ragweedgorge.com/havamal.html

      I went through something like this recently when I had
      some trouble with a certain individual whom I had some
      debts to re-pay to. Although I wasn't exactly in bed
      mulling over anybody's lack of sense of honour and
      justice, I was doing worse by pacing up and down in my
      room until about 3am in the morning. I finally laid
      down, but I felt so weary the following day

      Yes, we do what we can about everyday issues, and then
      let it rest

      Moral of the lesson: Cut your debts and losses from
      the dishonourable(*sighs/laughter*). Yes, I did go
      off-track there...

      www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail