Re: [runes-divination] hi again

  • donnalee
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2004
      hi donald, thanks for the invite, but I'm mairried and want to stay that
      way, so no thanks. donnalee
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
        Hi all,

        Donnalee my real name is Donald Leroy, wierd, pun, ha but true.

        Glad to have ya back, the more the merrier. I read a book about mushrooms and he claimed Santa Clause and Christmas are from Germany and red and green colors dominate at Christmas are from the pine tree that the physic mushrooms, red, grew under and in Santa bag was these mushrooms, anybody heard of this origin of Santa.

        donnalee <donnalee@...> wrote:
        hi all, about 3 weeks ago I introduced myself on this group, and then my phone got disconnected. So if anybody replied I'm sorry if I didn't respond, i'm looking forward to being connected again, donnalee

      • Donald Kirk
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 15, 2007
          I keep my phone disconnected and I'm not really here, the runes are dealing with the past and there is no future, except you predict it.

          Don.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 15, 2007

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 22, 2007
              Donnalee,

              Well, I guess I should have asked the Runes before inviting to meet. That was pretty stupid of me. Hope for the best, plan for the worst, that's my motto.

              Don