Re~Versing The Mirror

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 2, 2007
      --- hadeno123 <hadeno123@...> wrote:

      > Dear List,
      >
      > I wonder, those of you who don't use reversals
      > do you take the
      > elements into consideration . . . as in elemental
      > dignities? Or, do
      > you look to other types of dignities, e.g.
      > numerical, planetary,
      > zodiacal?

      None of the above are in consideration when I read the
      runes. For the moment, I only look at the poems, and
      later studies of the Germanic lore(Eddas, sagas, and
      historical accounts pertaining to the Germanic
      peoples) will make things much clearer and broader in
      meanings

      in peace
      Mel
      gunnar19632000@...