Merry Meet everyone!!

  • ahandful66
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 9:08 PM
      I have been negligent of participating in the group, but i just
      skimmed over the majority of the headings, to quickly brief myself, in
      what i have been missing.
      I have studied Runestones for about 15 years now, and it has helped me
      through some of the roughest times of my life. It very much became a
      part of my life,and i am forever grateful for that.
      I used to do readings, for myself, and for others. I also have made
      many sets of Rune stones, from clay, as a medium. When preparing a
      new set of them, as a gift, it is so empowering to charge them with my
      own good intentions and positiveness, and then to release them to
      another person,....i can't entirely explain just how this feels....but
      it is something to benefit from, indeed.
      I think for the first two years i began studying the Rune stones, i
      read the book every night, especially paying close attention to the
      symbols in which i drew for myself out of the bag, during my reading
      that evening. If i were particularly stressed one day, i would draw
      them once in the morning, and then in the evening, to see if anything
      had changed for me. (mostly they would NOT!!)
      I would love to be a part of this group, to help answer questions, as
      well as to learn, from those wiser than i.
      Blessed Be!