Please help and respond

  • Ripka Darlene (Dax)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2006
      Okay, this may sound strange or stupid to some, but I
      am having to deal with a lot of legal fees right now.
      I have to come up with 600$ by December 1st. I am
      sending this to everyone I know. I hope that I can get
      the help i need. Even if you can only donate 1.00$ or
      loose change, every penny makes a difference! Please
      email me if you can help. StoneRavynWolf@...

      Send all donations, and or loose change to

      D. Ripka-Cartwright
      c/o Jim Walker
      809 W 2nd
      Watonga, Oklahoma
      73772

      If anyone needs to know the status of the amount I
      have, or has any questions, please feel free to email me.

      Thank you to everyone that has been patient with me through my sisters death.

      My Electric BOS
      http://wolfsbookofshadows.250free.com/index.html

      *****WE ARE ALL IN EACH OTHERS LIVES FOR A PURPOSE, NO MATTER HOW LONG, OR SHORT THAT TIME MAY BE....LET US LEAVE EACH PERSON WITH THE SENCE OF LOVE*****

      Cheap talk?