Re: Repairing runes (was: Do you read Runes for others? )

  • Tchipakkan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Laura wrote:

      one of my runes broke,some tell me i can fix it and use it, others
      tell me to find another stone and redo the stone and not use the
      broken one. do you have any insight on this for me? ide like to use
      them again and but cant get the right imfo.

      You didn't say what material your rune set is made of. Are they
      stones? Did you make them yourself? Are they the ceramic Blum rune
      set? Are they wood, or amber or what?
      If they are the Blum set, you'd probably be able to find another set,
      and you could use the new set to replace any that need it- or replace
      the whole set. If they are home made- you should be able to make
      another, but since you ask, I'm guessing not. You may want to make a
      set for yourself now.
      One of the reasons it may have broken is because it may be time for
      you to take that next step.
      If it's a set made by someone else (again, what's it made out of?)
      and you don't feel capable of making a replacement, ask the person
      who made it (if you can- if not, maybe it's time to think about
      making a set yourself).

      Tchipakkan
      Faith is the innate knowledge of the fundimental rightness of all
      things, whether positive or negative.
      Process Precept