Re: [runes-divination] One Year - Congrats and question

  • seawitch4240@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2001
      In a message dated 10/19/01 9:14:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dontgivemenames@... writes:

      but I have been thinking
      about it for the last few days and I can't seem to come up with a
      'reasonable' answer for myself.

      Hello Dee,

      In my experience, although things like this can certainly have meaning, sometimes the meaning is not as "deep" as we're afraid it is - and if you've thought about it for a few days and still can't find the meaning, then it may be something as simple as - don't put breakable runes on a high surface - or something to that effect :-)

      I'm certainly not disounting other possibilities here - my point is that if you have thought about it and can't find the reason, then it's probably something minor, because when Spirit wants to get our attention - it does, if WE pay attention, which you seem to have done.

      Hope this helps,
      Laura
    • Dee Rank
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2001
        Well, it wasn't on a high surface....:o) (2 feet of the ground if that) That's why I'm more or less puzzled of how they could have fallen. Not only that, but there was about 4 to 5 inches on each side of flat surface where the bag was sitting. What I'm really questioning is the fact that it might have been a spirit letting me know something! I am 'denying' the fact that it might have been but at the same time I don't have any other reason to explain how they could have fallen.

        :o)

        )O( Dee )O(