Greetings

  • Cat Thompson
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi Everyone,

      As a new member of this group, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Cat. I  first picked up my grandmother's set of Runes when I was about 7 years all and was fascinated by them. Well, 20 years later, I am fascinated again. :) I started studying the runes about 8 months ago and am looking forward to learning from the others on this list. As well as sharing thoughts and opinions.

      Bright Blessings,
      Cat
    • Stephe Lindas
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3, 2003
        Hailsa Folks, Just joined this group. My name is Stephe(pronouned Steve not Steffi). I've been studying the runes for around 9-10 years. The last few years I've been slacking off in that area though. I recently got a wake up call from Odin and am back on my path. I live in North East Ohio. I hope to have some interesting discussion here. Maybe get some great insites and maybe give a few. Cheers Stephe
      • Richard
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 30, 2005
          Wassail al!

          Bliadhna mhaith ur!

          Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

          Happy New Year!

          Richard
          . Never place a period where God has placed a comma. - Gracie Allen
          . Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind--Dr.Seuss

        • Inger Lise Kosmo
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
            Godt nytt år
            Inger lise (Norway)