Im new so I'm saying hi

  • kaos_alien
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
      Hey all,
      My name is Amber, and I'm 23. I have been doing regular study on the
      runes with some people from my hearth and stumbled across this group.

      We have been studying the elder futhark for quite some time, actually
      for the whole of this year. We meet every friday and study one rune
      for 2 weeks.

      We are currently on our first week of Algiz. If anyone knows any
      great sites, it would be a big help. Thanks in advance

      Amber.
    • randy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
        Greetings, Amber

        I've only been studying the runes for a very few months. Listed
        below are some of the sites I've come acorss, though many on
        the list might have even better suggestions for you. I hope they
        are of some assitance in your efforts.

        Best of luck & The Gods Bless

        ra

        http://sunnyway.com/runes/