[runes-divination]OT: Greensboro

  • Lesley Forrester
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2001
      In PA near Pittsburgh?????

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2001
        <Lesley_Forrester@h...> wrote:
        > In PA near Pittsburgh?????

        Actually I meant Greensboro, NC (North Carolina). Sorry...

        Rayven
      • shadows_grace@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2001
          --- In runes-divination@y..., "Nesa Dennis" <nesadennis@e...> wrote:
          > i live in greensboro, nc...
          > how ya doin?

          I'm doing well, thank you. It's been a long day... I'll just say I
          had to go to the police dept. and the fire dept. to get my moving
          truck, and that didn't even do the trick. It eventually took two
          disgruntled customers and an angry mechanic. *L* It's a long
          story. Anyhow. I got the truck and we're set to move into town
          tommarrow. Do you go to UNCG by any chance? It's good to know I
          will have interesting people around. I am over small town life!

          Rayven