Newbie to the List & to The Runes

  • Silver
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      Greetings~Everyone~

      My name is Silver and I am 49 a professional psychic and channel ( among other things I do dream interpretations, pendulum readings, chakra readings and magickal formulas that I get when I speak to my guides ) also can channel those that have passed on and Angels, guides, etc. for others, but I've not really used the runes at all so I would like to kind of lurk for a while (if you don't mind) and then jump in when I get a chance....

      I've been very busy as of late & I wish I could say that it's all been "positive" kind of "busy", but at the moment it's not.....and hasn't been for quite some time-but hopefully soon this will change too!

      Enough about me ( other than I am trying to get over a man too )......now I am ready to learn....

      Many Blessings to Everyone~

      Silver~
      ~~~~~

    • Gerardo Braham
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        Greetings Silver.

        I hope you find what you seek on this list, I joined recently but would like to greet you in the name of everybody who does not send a formal welcome message.
        Currently we are trough a silent period but I have been reviewing the old messages file and it's been constructive so far.
        Gerardo

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
            Greetings Silver,
            I understand busy. I've got two toddler daughters who keep me
            running all day long. Going through some changes here as well. Yes
            those changes involve a man <sigh> and not good ones either... well,
            I procrastinate so that's why they're not good. I tend to lurk as
            well, but came out of my ocean to say hello and welcome.

            LuckyRayne