update

  • Rayven K. Phatonis
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5 2:15 AM
      Hi,

      This is just a short message to let everyone concerned know that I got my
      test results back that I have been worried about. I am delighted to say
      that I am perfectly fine and will hopefully live to be a nice old age.
      Thanks to everyone for the support!

      Rayven
    • Os
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5 2:32 AM
        --- In runes-divination@y..., "Rayven K. Phatonis"
        <shadows_grace@h...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > This is just a short message to let everyone concerned know
        >that I got my test results back that I have been worried
        >about. I am delighted to say hat I am perfectly fine and will
        >hopefully live to be a nice old
        >age.
        > Thanks to everyone for the support!
        >
        > Rayven

        I am sure I speak for everyone on the list when I say that
        we are delighted to hear it. Sowelu (Sigil) was a good omen
        after all :)

        OS
        Moderator, runes-divination@egroups.com
      • Boden Njordsson
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5 11:55 AM
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 6 9:58 AM
            Rayven,

            I was unsure what to say at your last post. I drafted two or three but
            never sent them. I just sent light your way instead. I am so glad to hear
            about your ripe old age. Maggie
            > This is just a short message to let everyone concerned know that I got my
            > test results back that I have been worried about. I am delighted to say
            > that I am perfectly fine and will hopefully live to be a nice old age.
            > Thanks to everyone for the support!
            >
            > Rayven

          • Rayven K. Phatonis
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 7 4:45 AM
              >Rayven,
              >
              >I was unsure what to say at your last post. I drafted two or three but
              >never sent them. I just sent light your way instead. I am so glad to hear
              >about your ripe old age. Maggie

              Thank you Maggie. It is greatly appreciated. :)

              Rayven
            • mark l'ilith
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 25, 2001
                i made a charm binding pertho with odal...still i lost, about $40...now i'm
                back in hollywood, homeless and destitute...if i had the trip to do over,
                i'd have stayed in nashville

                On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:10:16 -0000, runes-divination@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > --- In runes-divination@y..., xxxeper@e... wrote:
                > > here's an update on me...a lot of what rayven saw has come to
                > > pass...the horrible woman i was staying with chose to continue her
                > > habit of buying crap on the home shopping network and giving money
                > > her boyfriend in prison...using the last two months rent and so
                > > getting us all evicted...she managed to persuade a mutual
                > > aquaintance to take in her and her kids...i tried to warn her what
                > > she was getting into, but it did no good...a friend asked me to
                > > come along on a road trip...we visited dollywood, a long time goal
                > > of mine...then she had a mood swing and abandoned me and the girl
                > > travelling with us in ogden utah...fortunately i have been able to
                > > stay for the past week with a friend of a friend here in
                > > ogden...but i will have to be leaving this weekend...i have only
                > > $200 left...i need to go back to los angeles to tie up a few
                > > things...las vegas is halfway between ogden and la so i'm going to
                > > go try my luck at the slot machines.
                >
                > Best of luck to you. I hope you can pull out of this bad spot ok.
                > Keep Perthro in mind, rune of chance, time, and gambling. It may
                > make a good charm/focus for you right now.
                >
                > Rayven

                Send a cool gift with your E-Card
                http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
              • Os
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 6, 2001
                  --- In runes-divination@y..., mark l'ilith <xxxeper@e...> wrote:
                  > i made a charm binding pertho with odal...still i lost, about
                  $40...now i'm back in hollywood, homeless and destitute

                  Sorry to hear that. My thought on reading of your charm though was it
                  might have been a good idea to have included Fehu (Feoh) in there
                  since that rune is the bringer of money (and the loser of it too of
                  course) but since you were trying to attract good fortune through
                  gambling, a fairly uncertain enterprise at the best of times, having
                  Fehu (Feoh) in there would have increased your chances of success.

                  OS
                  moderator, runes-divination@yahoogroups.com
                • mark l'ilith
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 6, 2001
                    hmmm...if i go to vegas again, i'll give that a try...for now, i have a roof
                    over my head...a friend's mother has a house on the market, which i am
                    staying at and feeding the cat for the time being...i have been waiting for
                    a check that was supposed to have been issued within two weeks for nearly
                    two months now...is fehu a good rune to encourage an employer to pay up?

                    http://inbox.excite.com
                  • xxxeper@excite.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 27, 2001
                      i added fehu to the charm that day and found two dollars on the
                      sidewalk shortly thereafter...the check that i waited forever for did
                      finally show up and included some overtime that i wasn't actually
                      entitled to...maybe it was an error or maybe it was a bonus to
                      compensate me for the delay...i am now at a crossroads...i have been
                      invited to stay with my aunt and uncle in ohio...i have been accepted
                      in a four month housing program here in hollywood...i think the new
                      material i have added to my unpublished but praised by other writers
                      novel has made it a potential best-seller...will i be better off if i
                      keep trying to make it here, or if i take a break in ohio? i have
                      been using two meditations lately..the AH from dr wayne dyers
                      meditations for manifesting and his guru sri siva's AH RA KA
                      RA...they point out that the name of GOD in virtually every tradition
                      includes the AH sound...which is of course the phonetic value of
                      ansuz...hmmmm....all of the readings(rune and tarot)that i have done
                      for myself have simply verified the fact that i am at a
                      crossroads...i've drawn the lovers several times...perhaps an outside
                      party doing the reading would help me with a decision... --- In runes-

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/