Re: Raven

  • Kate dooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Wow! I CAN relate. We moved a year ago from Asheville, NC, where
      things are relatively cool to a tiny town where I was stared at
      simply because I wore long dresses and had some xtian trying to save
      me the whole year and people... ok it was too wierd and I'm not
      getting into it. I became acquainted with Skathi last winter, dug
      deep into rune study and the darkest days -- metaphorically speaking,
      the sky lit with a rainbow. As I understand, Heimdall is the teacher.
      I fell hard for Heimdall!!! Anyway, what I think I'm trying to say is
      that the rune Dagaz and the rune Gebo both come into play here. You
      have experienced the dark and now it will become it's opposite. With
      your help, of course. And as for Gebo, you have given much, it is
      time to receive.

      MANY BLESSINGS to you!!!!!!

      Hazel