New to Runes

  • kcjkit
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi, my name is Kitty and i am very new to Runes. I've ordered a few
      books and am anxiously awaiting them. I also enjoy and have limited
      knowledge of the Tarot. Now i'm finding myself branching in this
      direction and not quite sure why. All things in good time i guess.
      Look forward to meeting you all!
    • SkySilverWind@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2003
        Hi Kitty,

        Nice to meet you!  I'm new to runes too.  I enjoy the tarot as well...sometimes when reading for someone...I've used both..to great success.

        Hope you enjoy,
        Julianne
      • Jessica Flynn
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2003
          Hello Kitty,

          Sorry, its just my humor. I'm fairly new to the runes as well, but I've been working with tarot for a few years now. I hope to talk to you soon!

          Jessica

          Do you Yahoo!?