July 12, 2008! Just do it!

  • Elise Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2008
      Just a quick reminder to send in your RSVP's to Mary Ellen....and if
      you are on the "fence" about coming this year..JUST DO IT! Just come!
      It's worth it. Good music, good food and good friends!
      Hope to see you there!
      Lisey Baker Hughes
    • Laura Burling
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2008
        Hi Lisey!

        I just sent Mary Ellen a check.  Unfortunately, I will not be attending.  We have been on too many trips, with little or no down time, which I sorely need.  I need to get grounded here in Wyoming.  Andy Whitelaw Fleckles and Bob did put in an appearance at our place on Cape Cod, as did Gail Duke Pratt and her husband, Art.  Tricia & her husband were very busy celebrating their anniversary and his birthday, so we didn't get a chance to catch up.

        Next year my daughter, Georgia, will be getting married in Lincoln, MA on May 23rd, so I will be back east at least then.  If the wedding doesn't sour me on further travel, I will try to get to the reunion next year.  Have a lot of fun and say hello to everyone for me.  Except for the wrinkles and lots of life experience, I'm pretty much the same as ever.

        love,
        Laura

      • fleck123@comcast.net