I could have used more editing!

  • tricianelson1972
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Lisey I thought you were going to use more photo shop--there were way
      too many wrinkles in my 27 pictures!!!!!!!! And sorry about the arm
      pit Sean. But what a fun night...and I thought everyone else looked
      great. We have to confirm with Chick, but hopefully you all can pencil
      in the Saturday after the 4th of July for next year's annual meeting of
      The Class of 1972 Scholarship, Inc. Which as you all can see is a
      very serious venture promoting the values and spirit, sometimes liquid,
      of our class. We have over $43,000 in our fund (special thanks to
      Frank Shanley and Jim Manley). And this year, in case you missed the
      meeting , we were able to award two scholarships. So thanks to all of
      you who have contributed and we will let you know about what we come up
      with throughout the year.