London News

  • stuffhappens03
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      Hello from London. I went for a walk lastnight and on Edgware Road
      the radicals are still pitching up their tables with leaflets about
      the false religion, Christianity, and the fact that Israel and the
      USA are not regarded as terrorists but should be etc etc.
      There were several characters giving lectures about the only true
      religion being Islam; I am sure they were harmless but with the
      tension in this city, it is amazing that these people have
      the 'chutzpah' to preach like this.
      I remember a member here a long time ago chastising me when I said I
      had seen stickers all over Edgware Road and in this area calling for
      the downfall of Israel, the USA and Blair. Nothing has upset me more
      in the past few years than people saying I 'imagine' or 'exaggerate'
      the anger and aggression of the young men from Hizba'ut Tahrir
      handing out their inciteful literature in Church Street market and
      in Edgware Road in recent years.
      As Oriana Fallaci has said in 'Corriere delle Sera' this week, she
      was warning for four years of an outbreak of Jihad in Europe
      and 'nobody would listen.'
      Please pray for us in the UK.