[rumble-arena] New Game Submit Powers By 4/15

  • dpds
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 3:38 PM
      I'll step up and host a game.

      I think this will be my first time, so I may get some things wrong.

      So I think the first step is.  Tell me that you are playing and choose two powers.

      This will be an enhanced human/super power themed dealie.  I'll try to work out a scenario after all the powers have come in.

      The powers can be from the archive or your own creation, though of course I'll have to vet them.  I may also enlist the help of one or two of you in vetting or interpreting the powers.

      To be clear, end of day 4/15, EST.
    • dpds