Nottingham

  • kfallini
    Message 1 of 143 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi Everyone,<br>I am new to this list. I really
      am interested in seeing a picture of your Nottingham
      rug, Bob. I hooked this pattern, also. I took one set
      of classes in someones home and she helped me with
      this rug.<br> I have been hooking rugs for a few
      years. I have hooked about 6 rugs, so far. I really want
      to go to a camp. My kids are finally through their
      high school years...so now is the time.<br>I made my
      Nottingham rug into a cover for a stool. I like it except
      for the background color she persuaded me to
      use.<br>I am now working on a large rug..but really having
      trouble finishing it. I don't have enough of the
      background, and have yet to find a comparable color to blend
      in with the rest.<br>I am a pretty slower
      worker.<br>I am pleased to see another club set up...I hope it
      is successful.<br>Karen
    • t33nfan_zi
      Message 143 of 143 , Feb 19, 2002
        I'm not saying anything�. But have a look at <a href=http://teenyboppers.da.ru target=new>http://teenyboppers.da.ru</a> and see for yourself.