It Is Really True, You Can Get All These Things For Free!

  • marisatrani
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      Rug hooking without a doubt is my favorite pastime, saving money is
      a very close second. Two weeks ago when I opened a package from my
      friend I was kind of shocked. She sent me a birthday present that was a
      sampler package from a company at http://dealsofthecentury.com The
      reason why I was shocked is because we have all seen testimonials from
      people posting about this company. In fact, one time I was so mad that
      somebody posted this off topic testimonial that I responded calling
      this thing a scam. Well as fate would have it I found myself holding
      this very program in my hand as a gift. I owed it to my friend to at
      least try it. Following their directions I was able to get $192.37
      worth of groceries for a mere $12.10. I then tried their Kodak film
      offer and received free film for every roll that I developed. Now I am
      going to try the restaurant coupon program and Online Wholesale Mall. I
      feel like a fool calling this thing a scam - I hope I didn't cost
      anyone the opportunity to save real money with my foolish remarks.

      Sorry!
      Marisa