hey guys !! My name is Rose and i'm new here

  • gothicstylebeauty666
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2005
      Hi,i am new here.My name is Rose and I am a gothic model.
      Music is my life and my favorite band is HIM.
      I run a hot gothic club and like to meet new friends.
      If you like to meet new gothic friends,welcome to my club.
      I am sure you will meet great people and find fun more than you
      desire here

      http://hotgothicroseculb.zu5.net/
      http://eroticgothicfun.zu5.net/