Hi

  • everythingcrafts
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hello Everyone,
      My name is Lynn, I live in the USA. I have been an avid crafter for
      over 35 years. I love everything from card-making, beading,
      decorating, flower arranging, cross-stitch, crochet, knitting,
      plastic canvas, quilting, sewing, weaving, jewelry-making and so much
      more. I want to learn macramé, Polymer Clay, candle-making and soap
      making after Christmas. I have hinted I would like some supplies to
      start so let's hope Santa treats me good.
      I am writing to let you know of a new craft group. You can reach us
      at:
      Stop by and say hi.
      Smiles and happiness,
      Lynn
    • hobbyandcollectorpals
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10, 2005
        Hi Everyone,
        I wanted to stop by and let you know about a new hobby and collector
        penpal site. All ages, male and female are welcome worldwide.
        You can make friends either by e-mail or postal penpals.
        Stop by, say hi and tell us what you enjoy and what you like to
        collect.
        Visit us at:

        Smiles,
        MOM, Moderator
      • Ciara Medeiros
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2014
          The best adult cam site for free
          >> http://dating17now.com/g/261_64595_8iEBq/
          Good Bye, Have A Nice Intimate Adventure!