Important News.

  • alexis_64j8f@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2004
      Hello
      This company really helped me out.
      I almost lost my home.
      I am self employed and I was able to refinance.
      The best interest rates are available, for a limited time
      Don't miss out stop in today.
      http://gotqu0te.4all.cc
    • JoAnne Graham
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2004
        Hello,

        Have you given any thought to your drinking water? If not. Why not?

        Everyone should be aware of what is in their water. We all want to believe that our water treatment centers in our cities are taking care of all and any contaminates which we might come in contact with. But the real truth is, the treatment plants can't do it all.

        So why worry. Take a look at how you can save yourself and family some real headaches and money with a state of the arts NSF & UL certified solid block filter system. 25 year warranty on all stainless steel units and parts.

        Email me and ask for information on this system and get pure drinking water cheaper than bottle water right at your own tap.

        Ask about the filtering special going on right now for a limited time.

        JoAnne Graham, Distributor

        JGraham87413@...

        505-632-2559

        alexis_64j8f@... wrote: Hello
        This company really helped me out.
        I almost lost my home.
        I am self employed and I was able to refinance.
        The best interest rates are available, for a limited time
        Don't miss out stop in today.
        http://gotqu0te.4all.cc

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT