Hello from Among Friends Wooly Designs

  • amongfriends120
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 2:24 PM
      Wow! I am so happy to beo a part of this group - Rug Hooking
      Friends. It is my sincere hope that you will visit my brand new web
      site - www.amongfriendswoolydesigns.com. I'd love your opinions and
      comments! Anyone from this group who makes a purchase from my site
      will receive 10$ off their first order!! (Please e-mail me
      directlyi and mention this GROUP.)

      Thanks so much.

      Julie
    • JoAnne Graham
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 4:04 PM
        Hi Julie,

        I went into you site and loved the lamp following the pointer. But I ran into a problem. I signed up to be part of your group, and you did send me a reply I was on board. But when I tried to go into to see what products were available to order, I could not get into the page. It might have been my server at the time, and I'll try once again.

        Now how are you going to be able to tell who has come from the Texas rug hooking group to get our 10% discount?

        I'm only a member with the group through email as I live in New Mexico, so I'm not close enough to join them except through email contact.

        I have a lot of rug yarn from when my dad was doing rug hooking as a side hobby after he retired. Made some real pretty wool rugs. But he got his plans from the famous catalog of rug kits. So I have lots of yarn left him his products. I'm looking for just the mat material so I can use up some of this yarn and not have to order a complete kit. But I'm also looking to share the yarn with anyone who needs some. So if your gals have a special product they are working on and would like to know what I have in the way of yarn to help me get this cleaned up, please let me know. Does your group make rugs for special groups like children's homes or senior care homes?

        Thanks,

        JoAnne

        amongfriends120 <amongfriends120@...> wrote: Wow! I am so happy to beo a part of this group - Rug Hooking
        Friends. It is my sincere hope that you will visit my brand new web
        site - www.amongfriendswoolydesigns.com. I'd love your opinions and
        comments! Anyone from this group who makes a purchase from my site
        will receive 10$ off their first order!! (Please e-mail me
        directlyi and mention this GROUP.)

        Thanks so much.

        Julie

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT