New to the group

  • brooke_moquin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Hello everyone,
      My name is Brooke I am 23 years old. I am live in Oregon right now.
      I tought myself to do latch hook when one of my friends bought a
      house and wanted to do one of his bathrooms in a soccer them but
      couldn't find a rug to go it in...and it has just kind of snowballed
      form there. I really enjoy it...it is a nice way to relax after
      school...or a nice study break. I am looking to meet some people who
      also enjoy this and hopefully find some help should I need it. What
      I need help with right now is that I would llike to make a rug for my
      brother for Christmas. He is in the airforce rotc at school so I
      would like to make an airforce rug. I have tried to make apattern but
      so far have been unsucseful...anyone who has a patern or knows where
      I could find one would be very helpful. Well I hope you all have a
      good day and I look forward t ohearing from you.