hooking....in AL

  • skippyera
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Do these people not know that rug hooking has nothing to do with
      obscene activities? Just wondering.....I was looking at the
      messages and almost all of them over the last month have been trash
      and porn.

      I'm also wondering if there are any other's from lower AL or are
      members of a guild in AL or are members of any clubs. Please let me
      know if you are or know of any. Thanks