hi

  • spitfire1999_9000
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2002
      Hi

      Thank you all
    • spitfire1999_9000
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2002
        I am learning to rughook
      • Liz
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
          Hi everyone
          We have started a new group for all the penpallers who enjoy hobbies
          and crafts. Male and female welcome, worldwide friends wanted. Come and
          share your interests.
          We look forward to meeting you.
          Smiles,
          Liz
        • Laura
          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2005
            Hi,
            My name is Laura, age 44 from the USA.
            I have been really busy working on crafts. The weather is not nice so
            it's a good way to stay warm and dry. I am doing several cross-stitch
            projects. Most of which are small at this time for card fronts for
            birthday and holiday cards.
            I am also working on plastic canvas letter holders, Christmas
            ornaments and the like.
            I bought several new rubber stamps lately. My favorite is Pooh and
            his friend Tigger. That has got to be one of the cutest ones I've
            seen in ages.
            I have started scrap booking some of my used postage stamps. It is
            amazing how fast postage stamps can accumulate.
            I plan this week or next to go out and get some squares and start
            making a quilt. I sorted my beads to start on some summer jewelry if
            we ever get a summer. I think I will be busy.
            I have tons of hobbies I enjoy along with crafts. One of which is pen
            palling. I am looking for penpals by postal mail. Feel free to drop
            me a line at:
            Sunshinelass2960@...
            Or see some of my work at:
            Look forward to talking with you soon.
            Peace,
            Laura
          • savanna-terk344@uyufsdf.info
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
              All the girls out there are totally lying when they tell you that size does not matter. Want proof?
              I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
              I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that Joey has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine in and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow stuff from this site http://www.auleg.net/vzin