hello everyone how has the weekend been

  • mompuppypower
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      How is everyone doing today? I am fine and just wanted to say
      things are going good here. I had a long weekend started Friday I
      had to take a neighbor to the walk in clinic to see a doctor because
      she got sick.
      On Friday evening I had to go to Marysville on an emergency run.
      That town is about 40 miles from where I live. My second oldest
      fell of a slide in a park and landed on her left arm. She broke her
      arm.

      Saturday I had visit with my children my daughter slept a lot because
      of the meds she is on right now for the pain. She was doing good
      otherwise. For just braking her arm she was in a good mood. I think
      it helped when I went to the hospital and seen her and she knew that
      her father actually got a hold of me.

      So for today, I worked and now posting in my groups.

      Have a good week.

      Shirley