Maud Lewis

  • Al & Marny Cherrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      Does anyone on this list have the site where Maud Lewis's rugs are shown -
      NOT the Nova Scotia site.Evidently there are 4-5 rugs /one with 2 cats???I
      am asking for a friend as I didn't see the post myself. Thank you in advance
      and oh yes the nanme of the book by Barbara Carroll and Emma Lou Lais
      is"American Primitive Hooked Rugs"-a primer for recreating antique
      rugs.Published by Wildwood Press in Kennebunkport,Maine/a superior book full
      of all kinds of tips and goes well with their dye book of antique colours.

      Thanks for any replies re M.Lewis. Marny