Egypt Charity

  • wendyegypt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      I have a Yahoo group for the poor and unfortunate in Egypt. Mainly
      childeren in the city of the dead, where they are so poor they live on
      the graves. If you have any items you would like to send, like the
      crafts you make, please visit the group and contact me.

      I hope to hear from you take care

      Wendy

      Note: any amounts of Items are welcome even just one or two.