please don’t kill me today also

  • guna birla
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005

      Hey Anjali,

      After I had a long amazing chat with you……yesterday

      I saw your profile in http://www.lovemeonline.com .

      You are one of the most beautiful girls ever I have seen.

      But unfortunately you are very far from me.

      As I told you….I am looking to marry soon..

      If you know any beautiful girls, ask them to

      Meet me in http://www.lovemeonline.com

      Just tell them, I am very handsome and brilliant guy,

      I am working as software engineer in a leading MNC in US

      They can see my profile in http://www.lovemeonline.com

      I was almost dead, waiting for you, yesterday

      I will be online from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm every day in

      http://www.lovemeonline.com . Please don’t kill me today also.

      Hey listen….. One more important thing…

      http://www.lovemeonline.com is giving

      Gold memberships for free again. Probably they might stop soon.

      Just tell your friends about it.

      They can contact me for free, because I am gold member.

      Don’t forget to tell my my nick name at http://www.lovemeonline.com is brave boy.

      See you today evening……ok then bye.